Welcome to MorePeople
Recruitment in the fresh food, fresh produce, horticulture, agriculture and the garden & leisure industries is our core activity. We offer permanent and interim solutions across all functions and at all levels - from hands-on junior managers and supervisors, right up to senior board level directors. Our recruiters are experienced industry professionals who have years of practical experience gained from actually working in these industries. They do not simply posses 'a knowledge of' what these sectors are like but have been in your shoes. We can therefore guarantee you a professional and understanding welcome.
At MorePeople you will always find:
- A straight forward, no-nonsense approach to business
- Practical and objective advice about your situation
- People who are genuinely interested in you and your ambitions
- A promise to never forget who it is that makes us a success – our customers
So what makes MorePeople different to other recruiters?
- We pride ourselves on knowing our sectors inside out
- Our teams have real hands on experience, having worked IN our sectors as well as ON them as recruiters and trainers
- An unsurpassed knowledge base of our sectors that stems from a team that has combined industry experience of over 150 years!
- We maintain an active involvement with the trade bodies that represent our sectors – for example, the IoH, the IFST, the HTA, the FPC and GIMA.
- We actively promote our sectors via sponsorship of events such as The Young Horticulturalist of the Year, The Grower of the Year Awards, The Re:fresh Awards, Garden Retail Awards, the Annual IFST Lecture and Nuffield Scholars’ Conference.
- We like to think of ourselves as not just recruiters in fresh food and horticulture but also as advocates of our sectors who care deeply about the people and the businesses we represent.