LEEDS JOB FAIR – 28TH FEBRUARY, 11AM TO 5PM – TOWN HALL,
THE HEADROW, LEEDS
Connecting great employers with talented individuals in the Leeds area
On 28th February, employers across a wide range of sectors will be showcasing their business and job vacancies through exhibition stands at the Leeds Job Fair, brought to you by the Yorkshire Evening Post and Leeds Jobstoday. Candidates will be able to connect with local employers and apply first for great roles while receiving valuable job advice directly from recruiters.
Why should candidates get involved?
- It’s free
- Browse employers’ stands from a wide variety of sectors in the Leeds area
- Speak to businesses to find out more about their roles and whether their company is right for you
- Show off your skills and experience to potential employers and they will remember you as a motivated individual
- Get the latest information and advice from recruiters to help you get ahead in your sector and land your next role
- Discover and apply first for exciting local jobs
Why should businesses get involved?
- Showcase your business to talented individuals in the Leeds area and fill your vacancies with the best and most motivated candidates
- Speak to local job seekers to find out more about their skills, experience and expertise in your sector
- The fair will be promoted in leading local newspaper titles and their websites, including the Yorkshire Evening Post and Leeds Jobstoday, attracting thousands of motivated individuals to the event
- 3000 talented job seekers attended last year’s event providing businesses with great exposure and filling their job roles with the ideal person
- Choose one of our great packages including print and digital advertising to promote your business even further, or exhibit from as little as £500 with a stand only
How to get involved
Job seekers: Simply turn up to the Town Hall, The Headrow, Leeds from 11am on 28th February to start connecting with local employers.
Businesses: Please contact Suzie Muir now on 07793 170 754 or email email@example.com to find out more about our packages and to book your stand.