In today’s world, a newspaper ad or a single website is not enough. Jobstoday understands how to make all media work for you, with ten different ways to find your ideal candidate.
1. Jobsboard: Advertise your vacancy on Jobstoday.co.uk, which includes full branding for greater visibility, plus your logo for extra prominence.
2. News Site: We’ll place your vacancy on your preferred newspaper website allowing you to build maximum awareness with potential local candidates.
3. CV Search: Access our database of more than half a million CVs, a quick and easy way to control and manage your recruitment process.
4. Digital Ads: Jobstoday can produce digital banner adverts for your vacancy; choose between an MPU, Leaderboard or Skyscraper.
5. Newspaper Ads: You’ll receive a printed advert in your preferred newspaper. Choose from our leading titles including the Yorkshire Post and the Portsmouth News.
6. Mobile site: Your advert will also appear on our mobile sites. As more than half the population now search using their mobile, it’s important to be visible to a mobile and tablet driven audience too.
7. Phone App: Many people now access our news sites and jobsboard via our phone apps, so your vacancy will appear here too.
8. Facebook: We’re driving our Facebook network to the latest vacancies.
9. Twitter: And our Twitter network.
10. Email: Your vacancy is mailed directly to relevant people on our database, matching the key criteria from your role with the CV details they register.
To take advantage of this special offer, call the Jobstoday team on 01733 427 195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now.