Running 17th-28th September, the Jobstoday Virtual Careers Fair enables candidates to connect with recruiters and apply for advertised vacancies specifically in the Health Care and Customer Service & Sales sectors.
What is a Virtual Careers Fair?
An online portal where employers can showcase their vacancies and business to relevant job seekers in the Health Care and Customer Service & Sales sectors, and connect to candidates in a real time environment.
Why should candidates get involved?
- It’s free
- Browse businesses in your ideal sector from across the UK
- Speak to employers directly in real time using our online chat technology
- Seek the latest advice and information to help you get ahead in the sector
- Apply first for the hottest jobs
- Pre-register and you will be entered into a free prize draw to win a brand new iPad!
Why should businesses get involved?
- Attract the most relevant candidates to your vacancies with this two week sector focused fair
- Candidate pre-registration process ensures only the most motivated job seekers enrol in the fair
- Use our online chat technology to speak directly to candidates in real time
- Bring your job vacancies to life using video technology and attract the best candidates to your business
- Promotions of the event will appear in over 200 Johnston Press publications, in print and online, to reach 14 million people and attract candidates from across the UK
How do I get involved?
Job seekers: Pre-register today by clicking on your preferred sector below to guarantee entry to the fair and to receive all essential updates. Return from 17th September to start browsing employers’ virtual stands and find your perfect job.
Businesses: Please contact Cheney Hamilton now by calling 020 7832 1697 or by emailing email@example.com to find out how you can get involved.