About the course
This course is designed to be the most focused professional law degree available. For students who wish to study a practically focused intensive course in two years, and wish to pursue a career in the legal sector. It’s a faster more intensive route, taught by the same tutors and using the same high-quality teaching methods as our three-year law degree. Awarded Gold in 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework.
Maths and English Language GCSE grade A-C, or Grade 4 equivalent
Plus ABB at GCE A level or equivalent, excluding General Studies, or equivalent qualification.
International Students must have one of the following:
* IELTS (academic): Overall band score of 7.0 with no one component below 6.5.
* ISE III (Trinity College London): Pass in all four components
* Pearsons (academic): Score of 65 with no one component below 58
* Cambridge English: First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015): Overall 185 with no one component below 176
* Cambridge English First Certificate (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
* Cambridge English Advanced (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components
* Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components
* iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 & 0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511): Grade C in all four areas
* Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination: Level 5
For more information, visit http://www.law.ac.uk/undergraduate/entry-requirements/#entry-requirements-for-international-students