About the course
There has never been a better time to work in IT Security with the rise in cyber security attacks and a shortage of skilled IT Security professionals to combat them. IT Security professionals are required across all industries from government and defense, to finance and industry. As hackers become ever more creative in their efforts to steal information and disrupt lives, IT Security professionals are needed to counter these attacks and find better ways to secure systems.
This bundle contains a wide spectrum of certification courses that lead to globally recognised and in-demand certifications. The professional areas covered include:
- Firewall configuration and management
- Implementation of Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Information Systems Auditing
- Information Systems Analysis.
This bundle contains 7 separate certification courses:
GOOD TO KNOW: By enrolling onto this course you will get access to all of the courses listed on this course page. You will not have to pay for each course individually.
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401
- Cisco CCNP Security 642-618 FIREWALL 2.0: Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions
- Cisco CCNP Security 642-627 IPS 7.0: Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System
- Cisco CCNP Security 642-637 Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SECURE) v1.0
- Cisco CCNP Security 642-648 Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) 2015
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)