About the course
What is it?
This collection is packed with all the certifications you need to kickstart your career in IT.
From hardware and software, to networking and security, the systems admin collection covers it all.
The collection includes globally recognised IT certifications, including:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Server 2014
- MCSA: Windows 7/8
- MCSA/MCSE Server 2012
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft System Centre 2012: Private Cloud
- LPI Linux
Who is it for?
The systems admin collection is perfect for anyone with a passion for IT and desire to learn,
Whether you’re completely new to the industry or you’re a current IT professional looking to prove your skills with a professional certification, this collection will provide you with the comprehensive coverage of multiple different areas. With over 800,000 additional workers with digital skills anticipated to be needed in the UK over the next five years, now is the time to get involved.
What jobs will I qualify for?
Upon completing the big data collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Systems Admin
- Data Storage
In these roles, you could earn up to £42,500 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, 2015, UK Only).
What support is available?
- 24/7 technical support
- A tailored orientation from our award winning StudentCare™ team
- Mentor support from industry experts
- Student discounts from NUS extra
- All exams (and practice exams) included
- The flexibility to study at a time that suits you
- A dedicated CV detox team, to help turn your new certifications into a career
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today and live your best life with the next generation of online learning.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online||Book now|