About the course
CADLearning for AutoCAD® delivers training and tutorials for the latest 2D and 3D designs features of AutoCAD 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 & 2010. Beginners, intermediate and advanced AutoCAD users can improve their knowledge and skills with these comprehensive courses.
Specific Applications for AutoCAD
The Basics – CADLearning for AutoCAD includes tutorials to introduce users to the basics of the software by helping them to understand the menus, controls and settings. Users can discover how to select objects, draw basic shapes, create new documents and utilize other essential functions of the software.
Customization – The AutoCAD interface can be customized to fit the specific preferences of each user, and CADLearning tutorials show users how to achieve this. By learning how to customize their settings and display using tool palettes, ribbon tabs and custom workspaces, users will be able to see a screen that conforms to their exact needs.
2D and 3D Objects – One of the main functions of the AutoCAD software is to create and modify 2D and 3D objects, and CADLearning video tutorials show users specific ways to do so. Users can learn how to apply geometric and dimensional constraints, understand parameters, edit edges and faces of solids and much more.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
What will CadLearning Courses do for me?
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online||Book now|