About the course
CADLearning for Autodesk Maya 2016 teaches the use of Maya 2016, a premier 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software. Maya was developed for professionals in the fields of entertainment and design to create complex 3D content in the form of images and animation. Maya's capabilities can be used throughout every phase of even the largest, most complex projects, including pre-production planning, basic and intricate modeling, imaging and animation, as well as compositing and final rendering.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online||Book now|