About the course
PRINCE2® Foundation & Prince2 Practitioner Package
12 Full Prince2 courses with interactive lessons - Provides total flexibility for those wishing to study at any time, pace and location
- A flexible choice of different self-study options.
- cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations.
- People who study PRINCE2® with us online achieve a higher scores in the Foundation & Practitioner exams.
- You can take the course as many times as you like over 6 months.
- 24/7 access for 6 months!
- Video based sections for each lesson
- Entire PRINCE2® syllabus covered
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback.
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the "Objective Testing" Prince2 Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility.
When you have completed your Prince2 learning, options to take your certification exams are available at an extra cost. Exams can be given online (using Webcam, microphone & valid ID) or using remote proctor (for those who may not have web cams) this allows you to take the exam in the comfort of your own home at a convenient time without the need for a physical invigiliator. It is Ideal for candidates who may not have access to exam centres or those who may not be able to get to an exam centre. Please note that we require a minimum of 3 weeks notice to organise your online exam. All PRINCE2® eLearning and Exams are offered through PRINCE2® ATO (Accredited Training Organisation) SPOCE Project Management Ltd.
Who is it for?
This PRINCE2® accredited e-Learning covers both Foundation & Practitioner level study, to achieve Practitioner level, the Official Manual is required. PRINCE2® Manual is recommended for Practitioner level preparation/study/qualification.
Processes SU and IP
Processes CS and MP
Processes DP, SB and CP
Business Case Theme