Project Management AGILE ® Foundation & Agile Practitioner Package + Foundation Examination
Provided by e-Careers
About the course
AgilePM™ Passport is the leading accredited e-Learning for Agile Project Management. It aim's to provide you with a straightforward (self-paced) route to becoming an AgilePM™ certified registered practitioner. This e-Learning package is available as web based online access. There are no pre-requisites for this product, although experience in a project environment would be beneficial. Agile Passport contains learning modules for both Foundation & Practitioner study, so there is no need to purchase additional learning software for progressing to Practitioner. Please note that when studying for the Practitioner exams, a copy of the AgilePM™ Handbook is required.
This is included with all practitioner packages offered with exams:
- 10 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Innovative videos for each lesson
- Module level foundation and practitioner tests directly aligned to the AgilePM™ syllabus
- AgilePM™ Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback.Online support forums and chat (online)
- Click to access AgilePM™ Passport demo
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the “Objective Testing” Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility
- Online Foundation Exams
NEW - Take your AgilePM™ Foundation exam online! This exam option is available using your own webcam and microphone (Valid ID required) and allows you to take the exam in the comfort of your own home at a convenient time without the need for a physical invigilator. It is Ideal for candidates who may not have access to exam centres or those who may not be able to get to an exam centre.
Practitioner level requires approximately 35-40 hours of self-study. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the e-Learning, reference to the AgilePM Handbook and other documentation, and completion of the Practical Tasks. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 4 weeks to 12 months to complete this learning.Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use AgilePM Passport for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the APMG syllabus.
The e-Learning, Foundation and Practitioner Exams are valid for 12 months from the date of the initial purchase.
If you find that time passes by more quickly than you thought, then you can extend the license and exam time as follows:
The foundation examinations is included in this bundle and you will be able to book this at any stage during your studies.
- Product Owner I – Trained Entry Level Product Owner
- Product Owner II – Experienced w/ Continuing Ed (From Score Card requires 12 months)
- Senior Product Owner – Release PO responsibilities for a major product; typically leading a PO team and/or working with multiple Scrum Teams.
- Principal Product Owner