This Sage 50 training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours;
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Sage Basics
- Nominal and Sales Ledger
- Maintenance and File Handling
- Manager and Jobs
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- The Supplier Records
- Bank Transactions
- Opening Balance
- Fixed Assets
- Budget and Charts
- Account Management and Customer Setup
- Inventory and Employee Setup
- Security Setup
- ACTI Link
- Tasks Overview
- Data Management
- Forms, Management Reports, and Recap
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Sage 50 Essential Training”.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This online Sage 50 Training course is aimed at individuals, small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to use Sage Accounting programme.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Sage Accounting programme. Whether you signed up simply to learn Sage or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. We will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the programme.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrator, and Accountant etc.