PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
Prince 2 Foundation Exam Entry Requirements;
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Just have an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2 Certified.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Course is easy to understand as the methodology is common sense.
Foundation Examination Format;
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- Five questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required (out of 70 available) to pass - 50%
- One hour's (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book.
- Online exam is available
Practitioner Examination Format;
- Objective testing
- 8 questions - 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- Online exam is available.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
PRINCE2® Foundation Level; course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to kick on to more senior roles.
Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
As soon as you’ve completed Foundation, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2.
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level:
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2 environment.
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
Prince 2 Practitioner Entry Requirements;
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.