- Introduction to Commercial Photography
- Types of Projections
- Types of Cameras
- Tripod and Other Essential Equipments
- Camera and Tripod
- Camera Settings for 360 Degree Panoramic Image
- Shoot HDR panoramas
- Post Production of Images
- Developing with Adobe Camera
- Processing RAW files
- Processing RAW HDR files
- Combining bracketed panoramas in Photomatix
- Viewing on your own computer
- Uploading and viewing a virtual tour
- Excercise Files- Commercial Photography
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Commercial Photography.
Who is this course for?
- People looking to learn how to take cutting-edge documentary, portrait, editorial, advertising and fashion photographs commercially.
- Those looking to explore their inner creativity and develop their understanding of different camera types and settings, and a range of photographic equipment, photographic processing, and image post production.
- Anyone interested in developing a career as a professional photographer or wanting to improve their competence within their hobby.
- Travel Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Events Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
- Construction Photographer
- Preschool Portraits Photographer
- Portrait Consultant
- Art Director
- Graphic Designer
- Freelance Photographer