About the course
This Hairdressing course is a complete guide covering everything that you will need to know when working in a salon or working on friends & family at home. You will learn how to work safely and effectively, plus gain tips for cutting & styling both men and women's hair.
Course instructor Charlotte Church has used her extensive hairdressing expertise to design this course. She shares her wealth of knowledge with you, to help you set up friendly and informative consultations, so that you can give your clients the best styling possible.
This course has been structured to allow for a progressive learning experience. You will cover:
- Key Characteristics of the Hair Industry
- Health & Safety
- Making a Positive Impression on Your Clients
- How to Advise and Consult Clients
- Reception Duties
- Promoting Services and Products
- Effectiveness at Work
- Shampooing & Conditioning and Treating Hair & Scalp
- Styling & Finishing Hair
- Setting & Dressing Hair
- Cutting Hair
- Colouring Hair
- Perm & Neutralise Hair
- Plait & Twist Hair
- Drying & Finishing Men's Hair
- Cutting Men's Hair
- Cutting Facial Hair to Shape
Take this course to give your clients an unforgettable hairdressing experience!
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online||Book now|