About the course
Implement the smooth running of your company’s finances by learning to master your Sage Software with our 2009 Sage 50 plus 2012 online course. Sage Line 50 is a hugely popular accounting product for thousands of UK businesses for a very good reason – it makes life much easier! However this is only the case if you’ve got the expertise to use it at its optimal level to suit your business’s individual needs. In the past, the Sage training options available have been expensive and difficult to fit in to your schedule. Not any more! Our online course, which is split into eight easy-to-navigate units of study, is available for you to access at a time that suits you, and you get a whole year to complete it meaning it won’t add unwanted pressure to your already daunting to-do list!
Will It Suit My Needs?
Our clear and engaging step by step training covers all Sage Line 50 functions and is suitable for users with no experience or those with some Sage knowledge who want to re-cap their learning before moving on to the intermediate and advanced tasks as the course progresses. The beauty of e learning is that you can access each unit of study as often as you like without the pressure to keep pace with fellow students that you get in traditional classroom settings. Interactive simulations of real Sage software are used in the course, meaning you can practice the tasks you’ll be doing in the real world and you’re less likely to forget your new-found expertise.
What’s New In Sage?
Technology never stands still so if you’re still living in 2009 when it comes to Sage, it’s time to get with the programme and improve your efficiency and productivity. The good news is that these days you can implement your work faster, access appropriate support, quickly search transactions and print documents. You can also lock dates of processed transactions ensuring historical transactions can’t be entered after reports have been processed. The Management Accounts section has also been vastly improved and made more user-friendly.
Key Learning Points
Work through our highly interactive Sage training simulations that will guide you through the basics and beyond, making you a powerful Sage user in no time.
- Start at the beginning with Company Nominals where you’ll learn everything you need to know from setting up a new nominal record to nominal reports.
- In Company Financials get up to speed on audit, trial balance, profit and loss, balance, ratio, variance, prior year, VAT transfer wizard and verifying financial reports.
- Our Banking chapter guides you through setting up a new bank account, recording, reconciling, paying, issuing receipts, transferring and statements and reports.
- The in-depth Customer Interface chapter takes you though all you need to know from setting up and editing customer records to chasing debt, dealing with invoices and refunds and much more.
- In our Supplier section, learn how to keep on top of everything supply-related including setting up and editing supplier records, managing payments, writing off refunds, updating and creating new purchase orders, placing and delivering orders, paying suppliers, new diary entries, batch purchasing and labels, letters and reports.
- In the Settings section we take you through configuration and all the default settings and preferences you can implement on your system to get it working at the optimal level for you.
- Our Filing chapter guides you through new files, opening files, deleting companies, backing up, maintenance, restoring, file import and how to send, log off and exit.
- Finally in Tools & Edit, complete your learning with our comprehensive guide to everything tool-related.
Advantages of this course
- Prove your Sage know-how with our Course Completion Certificate, available for £10 on completion.
- Use your Sage skills to keep on top of your own business accounts.
- Becoming a Sage expert is a highly bankable career skill that will not only increase your confidence and competence at work today; it will open doors for exciting new career opportunities in the future.
- Interactive simulations give you the chance to actually use the software you need to be confident in for work, in the safety of the training environment.
- Our multiple choice and fill in the blanks style questioning makes it easy to track progress.
- During the 12 months of your course, we’ll send you any updates we make to the course free of charge. Or sign up for the complete package and receive all the new courses we add for free.
Become a valuable asset to any organisation by signing up to 2009 Sage 50 Plus Sage 2012 today.