1. DESIGNING A FRAMEWORK FOR YOUR LANDSCAPE AND TRENDS IN LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- Designing a Framework for Your Landscape
- Trends in Landscape Design – Form and Function
2. CHALLENGING CONDITIONS OF TREES AND SHRUBS
3. HOW TO SHOP FOR THE BEST TREES AND SHRUBS? & PROPER WAY TO PLANT TREES
- How to shop for the Best Trees and Shrubs?
- The Proper Way to Plant Trees and Shrubs
4. TREES AND SHRUBS SPRING, SUMMER AND WINTER CARE
- Trees and Shrubs Spring and Summer Care
- Winter Care of Trees and Shrubs
5. HOW TO PRUNE OLD AND YOUNG TREES?
6. HOW TO PRUNE SHRUBS?
7. WHEN TREES AND SHRUBS FAIL TO THRIVE?
8. WAY OF RESTORING A LANDSCAPE TO HEALTH? & EXPAND YOUR LANDSCAPES FRAMEWORK
- Way of restoring a Landscape to Health?
- How to expand your Landscapes Framework?
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Gardening and Landscaping.