01. INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE
02. RESPECTING, KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING YOUR STUDENTS
03. BEING ENTHUSIASTIC AND PASSIONATE
04. HOW TO MAINTAIN ACADEMIC RIGOR
05. USING TECHNOLOGY INSIDE THE CLASSROOM
06. HOW TO ENCOURAGE ACTIVE LEARNING AND CRITICAL THINKING?
07. KNOWING AND UPDATING YOUR FIELD AND MATERIAL
08. HOW TO BE FLEXIBLE?
09. HOW TO CONNECT TO THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF ACADEMIA
10. COLLABORATING,ENGAGING, AND INTERACTING WITH PEERS
11. THE CONCLUSION
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Teaching Strategies for Higher Education