Enquire about this course
About the course
02. EXAMINING METHODS OF RESEARCH PAPERS
03. WRITING THE PAPER
04. DEVELOPING A THESIS STATEMENT
05. HOW TO CITE SOURCES
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Research Writing Skills
Who is this course for?
- Academic students and research professionals
- Those interested in studying at a high level
- Those already having studied at A’ level standard.
- Field Assistant
- Policy Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Research Intern
- Content Writer
- Market Research Assistant