Enquire about this course
About the course
01. INTRODUCTION TO MEMORY TECHNIQUES
02. PRINCIPLES OF MEMORY
03. IDENTIFYING MEMORY TECHNIQUES
04. UNDERSTANDING THE NUMERIC PEG SYSTEM
05. OVERVIEW OF SITUATIONAL METHODS
06. THE CONCLUSION
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Memory Improving Training
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for anyone of any age