Enquire about this course
About the course
01. COURSE INTRODUCTION
02. DEFINITIONS OF ACCOUNTING
03. OVERVIEW OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
04. LEARNING MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
05. UNDERSTANDING INCOME TAXES
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Accounting for Business.
Who is this course for?
- Those currently working in a junior financial role, or are interested in going into finance
- Accounting students
- Finance Apprenticeship
- Accounts Assistant/Office Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Finance Officer
- Trainee Accountant