Enquire about this course
About the course
01. INTRODUCTION TO LEARNING & TEACHING
02. GAIN KNOWLEDGE TO TEACH WITH TECHNOLOGY
03. HOW TO APPLY UNIVERSAL DESIGN FOR LEARNING(UDL) PRINCIPLES WITH TECHNOLOGY?
04. WHY USE TECHNOLOGY TO PREPARE CONTENT?
05. WHY USE TECHNOLOGY TO SHARE CONTENT?
06. HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY TO FACILITATE IN-CLASS ACTIVITIES?
07. HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY TO FACILITATE VIRTUAL ACTIVITIES
08. HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY TO ASSESS LEARNING?
09. EFFECTIVELY ASSESSING LEARNING AND TEACHING IN ONLINE ENVIRONMENTS
10. THE END
- Successful students will be awarded a certificate in Teaching with Modern Technology.
Who is this course for?
- Teachers and Instructors, whether it’s online or classroom environments who want to properly and effectively integrate technology into their teaching.
- This course is open to all students, regardless of their academic backgrounds.
- Multimedia teacher
- Educators and Instructors
- Computer Technology Teachers