Enquire about this course
About the course
- Module 01- Interior Design Fundamentals
- Module 02- Learning Design principles
- Module 03- Overview of Project
- Module 04- Discover Design elements
- Module 05- Design elements
- Module 06- Understanding Room by room design
- Module 07- Applying Popular interior styles
- Module 08- Environmentally Sustainable design
- Module 09- Way of Presenting your ideas
- Module 10- Interior Design Business Management
- Module 11- Beginning Accounting
- Module 12- Types of accounting
- Module 13- Making sense of your accounts
- Module 14- Keeping inventory and tracking sales
- Module 15- How to Control and Manage expenses
- Module 16- Way of avoiding illegal accounting
- Module 17- Overview of Bookkeeping
- Module 18- Learning Proper bookkeeping
- Module 19- Process of Tracking & Reporting taxes
- Module 20- How to handle an audit
- Module 21- Marketing Techniques
- Module 22- Understanding your Marketing Plan
- Module 23- Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 24- Brand Developing
- Module 25- Your website
- Module 26- Social Media and Online Marketing
- Module 27- Public Relations and Advertising
- Module 28- Sales
- Module 29- Preparation – Before you start your business
- Module 30- Preparation – Introduction to Marketing
- Module 31- Starting your business
- Module 32- Running your business
- Module 33- Business Plan
- Module 34- How to launch your business
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Interior Design and Business.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for those hoping to start or manage a successful Interior Design business
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
There are many career paths open to you with this qualification, for example:
- Freelance Interior Designer
- Set Designer
- Exhibition Designer
- Visual Merchandiser
- Manager of an Interior design company