MODULE 01- GOOD REASONS TO RENOVATE
- Module 01- Good reasons to renovate
MODULE 02- DEFINITION OF CONSIDERATIONS
- Module 02- Definition of Considerations
MODULE 03- HOW TO HIRE CONTRACTORS
- Module 03- How to Hire Contractors
MODULE 04- HOW WORK WITH CONTRACTORS
- Module 04- How Work with Contractors
MODULE 05- UNDERSTANDING PAPERWORK AND LEGAL STATUS
- Module 05- Understanding Paperwork and Legal Status
MODULE 06- SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Module 06- Safety and Environment
MODULE 07- UNDERSTANDING DESIGN INSPIRATION, IDEAS AND CHECKLISTS
- Module 07- Understanding Design Inspiration, Ideas and Checklists
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Home Decoration & Repair.