Enquire about this course
About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
- Module 01- Way of Working with clients
- Module 02- Process of planning an event
- Module 03- Invitations, Greetings and Dress Code
- Module 04- Explore Table Manners and Table Settings
- Module 05- The Event Management
- Module 06- What is Event Management
- Module 07- Identifying Event Types
- Module 08- Accounting Fundamentals
- Module 09- Understanding Types of accounting
- Module 10- How to make sense of your accounts
- Module 11- Tracking sales and Keeping inventory
- Module 12- How to control and manage expenses
- Module 13- Process of Avoiding illegal accounting
- Module 14- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Module 15- Proper Bookkeeping Tips
- Module 16- Tax Tracking & Reporting Methodologies
- Module 17- An audit Handling
- Module 18- Preparing, before you start your business
- Module 19- Preparation – Introduction to Marketing Fundamentals
- Module 20- How to Set up your Business
- Module 21- Process of Running your Business
- Module 22- Overview of Business Plan
- Module 23- Way of Launching your Business
- Module 24- Marketing Techniques
- Module 25- Understanding your Marketing Plan
- Module 26- Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 27- Brand Developing Process
- Module 28- Website
- Module 29- Social Media and Online Marketing Tips
- Module 30- Public Relations and Advertising
- Module 31- Sales
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Event Planning and Business Management – Level 3.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone currently working in or hoping to work in the event planning industry in a managerial position
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or experience in events would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Small, medium as well as big business owners
- Event planner
- Event organizer
- Catering services
- Seminar and meeting planner