Enquire about this course
About the course
1. BASICS ACCOUNTING AND DEBITS & CREDITS
- Accounting Basics
- Definition of Accounts, Debits & Credits
2. GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Guide to Understanding Financial Statements
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Accounting Essentials.
Who is this course for?
- This is for those that want to have a greater understanding of accounting practices and principles and aim to meet the standards for financial accountability.
- Accounting clerks and bookkeepers who hope to advance their career to the highest professional level.
- Accountants who want to update their knowledge and gain more expertise in their field.
- This course can be taken by any individual.
- Although basic reading and writing skills will help, there are no professional entry requirements for this course.
Choosing our Accounting Essentials course will be extremely advantageous, because it will provide you with an abundance of career opportunities such as:
- Payroll clerk
- Accounting clerk
- Accounts payable clerk
- Budget analyst
- Accounting assistant
- Accounting manager
- Staff account
- Government accounting
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Tax accountant