Enquire about this course
About the course
1. FINANCIAL MATH BASICS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Financial Math Basics You Need to Know
2. HOW TO INVESTING YOUR MONEY AND ACCOUNTS & CREDIT
- How To Investing Your Money
- Definition of Income, Accounts & Credit
3. MONEY MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- Money Management Tips for College Students
4. DEFINITION OF THE IMPORTANCE OF INSURANCE
- Definition of The Importance of Insurance
5. DEFINITION OF LOANS, PAYMENTS & DEBTS AND PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
- Definition of Loans, Payments & Debts
- Definition of Property Ownership
6. DEFINITION OF RETIREMENT PLANNING & MONEY MANAGEMENT
- Definition of Retirement Planning & Money Management
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Money Management – Level 3.
Who is this course for?
- If you are looking to get higher education for Business and Management.
- For those who have a level 2 qualification in this area.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Here are the popular career path options:
- Billing clerk
- Credit counsellor or loan officer
- Government Accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Financial Adviser
- Fraud Examiner
- Internal Auditor
Our Money Management Diploma will help you get to prepare for any possible area that involves budget analysis and provide you with a professional career that you can truly be proud of.