1. THE HISTORY OF COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
- The History of Counseling and Psychothera
2. THE ROLE OF THE PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR PROCESS
- The role of the Professional Counselor
- The Process of Counseling
3. COUNSELING THEORETICAL APPROACHES TECHNIQUES - PART ONE
- Counseling Theoretical Approaches Techniques – Part One
- Counseling Theoretical Approaches Techniques – Part two
4. WHAT ARE ETHICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES IN COUNSELING?
- What are Ethical and Legal Issues in Counseling?
5. THE HUMAN GROWTH AND THE DEVELOPMENT IN COUNSELING
- The Human Growth and the Development in Counseling
6. SCHOOL COUNSELING TECHNIQUES
- School Counseling Techniques
7. OVERVIEW OF MENTAL HEALTH, SUBSTANCE ABUSE & REHABILITATION COUNSELING
- Overview of Mental Health, Substance Abuse & Rehabilitation Counseling
8. IDENTIFYING SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ELEMENTS OF COUNSELING
- Identifying Social and Cultural Elements of Counseling
9. FAMILY, MARRIAGE AND CAREER COUNSELING
- Family Counseling and Marriage
- What is Career Counseling?
10. DEFINITION OF GROUP COUNSELING
- Definition of Group Counseling
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying forNUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful graduates will be awarded a Diploma in Counselling. – Level 3.