1. UNDERSTANDING INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN ORGANIZATIONS
- Understanding Information Systems in Organizations
2. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES AND HARDWARE
- Systems Technologies and Hardware
3. EXPLORE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AND APPLICATION SOFTWARE - PART ONE
- Explore Systems Software and Application Software – Part one
- Explore Systems Software and Application Software – Part two
4. EXPLAINING INTERNET, INTRANET, AND EXTRANET
- Explaining Internet, Intranet, and Extranet
5. OVERVIEW OF NETWORK SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- Overview of Network Systems Technology
6. UNDERSTANDING ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SYSTEMS
- Understanding Enterprise Business Systems
7. WHAT ARE DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS AND SPECIALIZED INFORMATION SYSTEMS? AND SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
- What are Decision Support Systems and Specialized Information Systems?
- Definition of Systems Development
8. EXPLORE DATA MANAGEMENT
- Explore Data Management – Part one
- Explore Data Management – Part two
9. IDENTIFYING BUSINESS, SOCIAL, AND ETHICAL IMPLICATIONS AND ISSUES
- Identifying Business, Social, and Ethical Implications and Issues
10. PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS - PART ONE
- Programming Fundamentals – Part One
- Programming Fundamentals – Part Two
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying forNUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Mastering Information System Management.