Enquire about this course
About the course
- MODULE 01- OUTLINE OF JEWELRY DESIGN
- MODULE 02- HANDBAG DESIGNING TIPS
- MODULE 03- BELT AND SHOE DESIGN METHODS
- MODULE 04- INTERACTING WITH THE JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES DESIGN WORLD
- MODULE 05- OVERVIEW OF APPLICATIONS
- MODULE 06- THE STANDING OF JEWELRY
- MODULE 07- EXPLORE JEWELRY BUSINESS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Jewelry Designing – Level 2.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in starting their own Jewellery Design company
- Anyone interested in Jewellery Design as a hobby
- Anyone aiming to go on to further study of this subject
- Anyone hoping to work for leading jewellery manufacturers
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or prior knowledge of design would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course will be beneficial to the following careers:
- Fashion designer
- Jewellery Designer (self-employed or otherwise)