Enquire about this course
About the course
- MODULE 01- WELL DONE GOOD AND FAITHFUL MOMMY!
- MODULE 02- LEARN TO WALK BEFORE YOU RUN
- MODULE 03- HOW TO REGAIN A STRONG FOUNDATION
- MODULE 04- LET’S GET WORKING
- MODULE 05- IDENTIFY MOM-FRIENDLY EXERCISES
- MODULE 06- GETTING MY BEAUTY BACK!
- MODULE 07- UNDERSTANDING SENSIBLE POST BIRTH EATING
- MODULE 08- HOW TO SHAPE UP FOR GOOD
- MODULE 09- OVERVIEW OF DIET MAKEOVER
- MODULE 10- FIND A TIME FOR YOU
- MODULE 11- SEX
- MODULE 12- THINKING OF ANOTHER BABY OR NOT
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Diet and Exercise for Post-Pregnancy.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for any mother who would like to learn about post-pregnancy nutrition and how to sensibly lose weight post-pregnancy.
- There are no specific qualifications or experience needed for enrolment on this diploma course
- Learners must be age 16 or over to undertake this qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
As you complete this course, you will have a deep understanding of Diet and Exercise Post-Pregnancy, which could be beneficial for the following careers:
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Pregnancy fitness and health educator
- Holistic health coach
- Yoga instructor
- Pre and post-natal corrective exercise specialist
- Health and mind-body fitness specialist