Enquire about this course
About the course
- MODULE 1 HOW TO PLAN A KIDS PARTY
- MODULE 2 PROCESS OF CHOOSING A THEME
- MODULE 3 HOW TO STAY ON A THEME
- MODULE 4 WAY OF PLANNING THE ENTERTAINMENT
- MODULE 5 PROCESS OF CATERING
- MODULE 6 CATERING FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- MODULE 7 HOW TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE MEMORABLE
- MODULE 8 HOW TO MAKE THE EVERYONE HAPPY
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful graduates or candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Children’s Party Planning.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for the following:
- Anyone hoping to establish their own children’s party planning business
- Anyone who already owns a party planning business who needs to hone their skills
- Anyone hoping to work for a party planning business
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
This qualification would be extremely useful for the following careers:
- Professional children’s party planner or organizer
- Manager or owner of a children’s party planning business
- Children’s party coordinator
- Children’s party staff
- Marketer for children’s party planning
- Part-time or full-time children’s event party planner