Enquire about this course
About the course
- MODULE 01- AN INTRODUCTION TO HOLISTIC THERAPY
- MODULE 02- THE HOLISTIC METHOD MIND AND BODY
- MODULE 03- CHOOSING A HOLISTIC THERAPY
- MODULE 04- SETTING UP YOUR HOLISTIC PRACTICE
- MODULE 05- LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR HOLISTIC HEALERS AND ALTERNATIVE PRACTITIONERS
- MODULE 06- RESOURCES FOR HOLISTIC THERAPISTS
- MODULE 07- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- MODULE 08- HEALTH AND SAFETY REPORTING
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful graduates or candidates will be awarded Diploma in Complete Therapy – Level 3.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Those aiming to set up their own holistic therapy practice
- Those hoping to work as a holistic therapist
- Those who wish to work as a massage therapist
- Those who are interested in becoming a beauty therapist
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, knowledge of holistic therapy would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Become a qualified therapist and you could work in the following positions:
- Operate your own clinic or perform home visit practice
- Get employed in an established beauty salon, holistic therapy centre, spa, health farm, health club and more
- Professional holistic therapist
- Expert alternative practitioner