Enquire about this course
About the course
- MODULE 1- KEY PRINCIPLES OF FURNITURE RESTORATION
- MODULE 2- WORKSPACE
- MODULE 3- HOW TO GET STARTED
- MODULE 4- IDENTIFYING WOOD TYPES
- MODULE 5- DAMAGE REPAIRING
- MODULE 6- UPDATING UPHOLSTERY
- MODULE 7- RESTORATION PROJECTS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful graduates or candidates will be awarded certificate in Carpentry Essential Training.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for anyone seeking a career in Carpentry or who would like to take it up as a hobby.
- There is no specific entry requirements for this course.
There are many different kinds of Carpenter and this course will be very helpful to achieve a career as a successful Carpenter. Some job options are listed below:
- Residential carpenters
- Commercial carpenters
- Furniture maker
- Flooring installers
- Furniture Restorer
- Construction laborers and helpers
- Masonry workers
- Rough carpenters
- Maintenance and repair workers