Enquire about this course
About the course
- MODULE 1- LEARNING HOW TO BUDGET
- MODULE 2- REALIZING, WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
- MODULE 3- SELF- ASSESSMENT
- MODULE 4- SETTING UP THE BUDGET
- MODULE 5- CREATING MONTHLY VS. YEARLY BUDGETS
- MODULE 6- STICKING TO YOUR BUDGET USING STRATEGIES
- MODULE 7- LONG TERM BUDGETING
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Budgeting for your Daily Life.
Who is this course for?
- This course is useful for those who aim to clear any debts and hope to achieve financial stability through the use of an effective budget. As well as this, it is helpful for those who find it challenging to stick to a budget, as well as beginners and professional individuals who are keen to become financially independent. This course is targeted towards anyone who needs to learn long-term budgeting.
- There are no previous qualifications or experience needed for enrolment on this course. This programme is accessible to all students who are willing to study and enhance their skills for the better, of all academic backgrounds.
One you have completed the course and learned to master the art of budgeting, you can apply for a career that is related to the course, such as:
- Budget analyst
- Financial analyst