About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- ROLES OF GROUP DYNAMICS
- EXPLAINING ETHICAL ISSUES IN GROUP COUNSELING
- PSYCHOANALYTIC THERAPY THEORIES
- OVERVIEW OF GESTALT- & PERSON-CENTERED GROUP THERAPY
- THE REALTY GROUP THERAPY, BEHAVIORAL AND COGNITIVE
- UNDERSTANDING OF GENDER, AGE, AND MULTICULTURAL ISSUES IN GROUP THERAPY
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Counselling Strategies.
This course would be ideal for those hoping to work as a Counsellor, whether freelance or otherwise.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Mental Health Care Worker
- Social Worker