About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- LOGICAL REASONING AND CRITICAL THINKING
- IDENTIFYING INFLUENTIAL FIGURES IN LOGIC
- DEFINITION OF RHETORIC
- UNDERSTANDING THE ARGUMENT
- STUDING THE LANGUAGE OF AN ARGUMENT
- DEFINITION OF FALLACIES
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Critical and Logical Thinking.
This course would be ideal for anyone working in any industry and would be a huge benefit to university or college students.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Critical and logical thinking are used in many industries, such as law, mental health, business and many more.