About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- WHAT ARE THE MOLECULAR AND CHROMOSOMAL BASIS OF INHERITANCE?
- WHAT ARE TRANSMISSION MENDELIAN GENETICS?
- IDENTIFYING POPULATION GENETICS AND EVOLUTION
- DEVELOPMENTAL GENETICS AND MODEL ORGANISMS
- IDENTIFYING DNA DAMAGE, MUTATION, AND REPAIR
- DISCOVERING HUMAN GENETICS
- DEFINITION OF COMPARATIVE GENOMICS
- EXPLORE DNA TECHNOLOGY AND TRANSGENIC ORGANISMS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate in the Fundamentals of Human Molecular Genetics.
This course would be ideal for anyone who hopes to work within the exciting field of Molecular Genetics, as a Researcher, Scientist or Geneticist.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Molecular Geneticist
- Laboratory Researcher
- Research Associate
- Clinical Research Associate
- Healthcare Scientist, Genomics
- Healthcare Scientist, Immunology
- Research Scientist (life sciences)
- Research Scientist (medical)