About the course
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Definition of Digital Marketing
- Marketing by your own Website
- Overview of Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization Methodologies
- Differences between Search and Display Marketing
- Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Overview of Video Marketing
- Email Marketing Techniques
- Content Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing Techniques
- Expanding your Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Overview of the Google AdWords
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising Techniques
- Defining your Business Goals
- Stepping into Google Adwords
- Keywords Researching Techniques
- How to create your First Campaign?
- How to create your First Advertisements?
- How to monitor your advertisement?
- Advanced Advertising Techniques
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Digital Advertising & Google AdWords.
- Web marketing and communications managers.
- Those looking to move into the digital marketing or advertising arena.
- This course would highly benefit small business owners or entrepreneurs.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit the following:
- Online Marketing Manager
- Online Trade Marketing Executive
- Assistant Communication Manager
- Digital Content Officer
- Social Media and Content Designer
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Analyst
- Web Marketing Officer
- Digital Communications Officer
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Executive