About the course
- Module 1- Influence with creative use of colour
- Module 2- Understanding colours
- Module 3- Colour dimensions – hue, value and chroma
- Module 4- Classifications for undertones
- Module 5- How to use colour combinations
- Module 6- Definitions of colours
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Document Navigation and Digital Image Editing
- Tutoring Camera Raw and Cropping Images
- Exploring and Transforming Layers Basics
- Converting Layers to Smart Objects
- Use Lasso Tools and Combining Selections
- Blend Modes and Layer Adjustment
- Layer Adjustment Techniques
- Healing Brush and Patch Tools
- Combing Multiple Images & Essential Filters
- Artist Filters and Create Content
- Layer Effects and Styles
- Using the Shaping Tools and Painting Essentials
- Moving Images and Libraries
- Artboard Essentials and Sharing Images
- Exercise Files: Adobe Photoshop
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Colours with Photoshop.
This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in design and print-related industries, whether you are a beginner or just need to brush up your skills, this course offers candidates a complete guide to Adobe Photoshop (CC)
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit the following:
- Colour Designer
- Consultant for interiors, corporate branding, and products
- Consultant to residential, property developers and large-scale commercial clients
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer