About the course
- MODULE 01 - THE EVENT MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 02 - WHAT IS EVENT MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 03 - IDENTIFYING EVENT TYPES
- MODULE 04 - WAY OF WORKING WITH CLIENTS
- MODULE 05 - PROCESS OF PLANNING AN EVENT
- MODULE 06 - INVITATIONS, GREETINGS AND DRESS CODE
- MODULE 07 - EXPLORE TABLE MANNERS AND TABLE SETTINGS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Event Management Essentials Training.
This course is suitable for those hoping to start or manage a successful Interior Design business
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Small, medium as well as big business owners
- Event planner
- Event organizer
- Catering services
- Seminar and meeting planner