About the course
- MODULE 01- DECORATING TECHNIQUES
- MODULE 02- IDENTIFYING WALLS
- MODULE 03 - INTERIOR DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS
- MODULE 04 - LEARNING DESIGN PRINCIPLES
- MODULE 05 - OVERVIEW OF PROJECT
- MODULE 06 - DISCOVER DESIGN ELEMENTS
- MODULE 07 - DESIGN ELEMENTS
- MODULE 08 - UNDERSTANDING ROOM BY ROOM DESIGN
- MODULE 09 - APPLYING POPULAR INTERIOR STYLES
- MODULE 10 - ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
- MODULE 11 - WAY OF PRESENTING YOUR IDEAS
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Interior Design and Business.
This course is suitable for those hoping to start or manage a successful Interior Design business.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
There are many career paths open to you with this qualification, for example:
- Freelance Interior Designer
- Set Designer
- Exhibition Designer
- Visual Merchandiser
- Manager of an Interior design company