About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
HOW TO MANAGE SUPPLY AND SUPPLIERS?
LEARNING THE LONG REACH OF LOGISTICS
BUSINESS PROCESSES RETHINKING
OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE MEASURING AND MARGINS.
- Operational Performance Measuring
- How to keep an Eye on your Margins?
HOW TO LEVERAGE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN?
OVERVIEW OF REDUCING RISK BUILDING RESILIENCE
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded certificate in Supply Chain Management Essentials.
This course would be ideally suited to anyone hoping to set up their own business, or hoping to work in supply chain management.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit any of the following:
- Business Owner
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Manager
- Business Writer
- Business Analyst
- Operations Management
- Government Services