About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
1. DEFINITIONS OF OVER-THE-AIR TECHNOLOGIES
- Definitions of Over-The-Air Technologies – Part 1
- Definitions of Over-The-Air Technologies – Part 2
2. OVERVIEW OF NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
- Overview of Network Infrastructure – Part 1
- Overview of Network Infrastructure – Part 2
3. EXPLAINING MOBILE DEVICE MANAGER
- Explaining Mobile Device Manager – Part 1
- Explaining Mobile Device Manager – Part 2
4. DEFINITION OF SECURITY
- Definition of Security – Part 1
- Definition of Security – Part 2
5. WAY OF TROUBLESHOOTING AND REVIEW
- Way of Troubleshooting
- Review the Course
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
The method of Assessment:
- The CompTIA MB0-001 Mobility+ exam is 90 minutes long and consists of 100 questions.
- The questions are multiple choice, and drag and drops.
- A score of 720 (on a scale of 100-900) is required to pass.
- The exam tests you on: mobile device management, troubleshooting, security such as remote access concerns and threat mitigation, and network infrastructure.
Recommended experience: It is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have a Network+ Certification or equivalent working knowledge and at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in the enterprise.
Please note: The official exam is not included and must be purchased separately.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate inCompTIA MB0-001 Mobility+.
- Anyone hoping to obtain a career using an extensive variety of existing and emerging mobile technologies
- Anyone who is keen to understand the different mobile technologies as well as over-the-air systems that will dominate business operations in the coming years
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have a Network+ Certification or equivalent working knowledge and at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in the enterprise.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Mobile Device Management Administrator
- Network Administrator/Help Desk
- Mobility Architect/Solution Architect
- Security/Email Administrator