About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. MAKING SENSE OF MATHEMATICS
- Making Sense of Mathematics Part 1
- Making Sense of Mathematics Part 2
2. REVIEW OF LINEAR EQUATIONS AND GRAPHING FUNCTIONS
- Review of Linear Equations
- Evaluating and Graphing Functions
3. REVIEW OF QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS AND CALCULATING
- Review of Quadratic Functions
- Calculate mean, median, mode, and range
4. DIFFERENT METHODS OF DEPRECIATION AND CONCEPT OF INDEX NUMBER, INTEREST & PURCHASES
- Different Methods of Depreciation
- Concept of Index Number, Interest & Purchases
5. MATHEMATICS FOR FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND MATHEMATICS IN BUSINESS
- Mathematics for Financial Analysis
- Application of Mathematics in Business
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Business Mathematics.
- This course would be suitable for those hoping to work in business.
- This course would also be useful for those setting up a business, or who already own a business.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Data Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Investment Analyst