About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING AND MARKETING CONCEPTS
2. WHAT IS COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE AND MARKETING ENVIRONMENT?
- What Is Competitive Advantage?
- What is Marketing Environment?
3. HOW TO DEVELOP A GLOBAL MARKETING STRATEGY AND CONSUMER MAKING PROCESS
- How to Develop a Global Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Decision Making Process
4. GUIDE TO BUSINESS MARKETING, MARKETING RESEARCH AND PRODUCT MARKETING
- Guide to Business Marketing and Marketing Research
- Introduction to Market Segmentation and Product Marketing
5. NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND SERVICES MARKETING?
- New Product Development and Marketing
- What is Services Marketing?
6. MARKETING STRATEGIES, SELLING AND PRICING CONCEPTS
- Marketing Strategies Part 1
- Marketing Strategies Part 2
- Introduction to Selling and Pricing concepts
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Marketing Principles.
- This course would be suitable for those hoping to work in the marketing field.
- This course would also be useful for those setting up a business, or who already own a business.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Content Officer
- Social Media and Content Designer
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Analyst