About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. THE CONCEPT OF ATOMS AND MOLECULES
2. UNDERSTANDING THE FUNDAMENTAL OF MATTER AND ENERGY
- Understanding the Fundamental of Matter
- Matter & Energy
3. MOTION AND FORCES
4. INTRO TO RELATIVITY AND ELECTRICITY WORKS
- Intro to Relativity
- How Electricity Works?
5. PRINCIPLES OF MAGNETISM AND WAVES THEORY
- Principles of Magnetism
- Basic Waves Theory
6. THE UNIVERSE AND OUR SOLAR SYSTEM
7. THE FORCES THAT CHANGE THE FACE OF EARTH AND ATMOSPHERIC CYCLE
8. FUNDAMENTALS OF GEOLOGY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- Fundamentals of Geology
- Intro to Molecular Biology
9. FUNDAMENTALS OF CELL BIOLOGY AND CELLULAR RESPIRATION
- Fundamentals of Cell Biology
- Enzymes and Cellular Respiration
10. THE DNA, RNA AND PROTEINS
11. GENES, CHROMOSOMES, CELL DIVISION AND CLASSIFICATION OF PLANTS
- Genes, Chromosomes, Cell Division
- Plant Biology & Classification of Plants
12. LEARN ALL ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY
- Learn All About the Human Body – Part 1
- Learn All About the Human Body – Part 2
13. PROCESSES OF ANIMAL REPRODUCTION AND PRINCIPLES OF GENETICS
- Processes of Animal Reproduction and Development
- Basic Principles of Genetics
14. FUNDAMENTALS OF ECOLOGY AND HISTORY OF LIFE ON EARTH
- Fundamentals of Ecology
- Earth History and History of Life on Earth
15. SPECIES NAMES AND TAXONOMY & THEORIES OF EVOLUTION
- Species Names and Taxonomy
- Theories of Evolution
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in the Fundamentals of Natural Science.
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to go on to higher study, or those hoping to work in the field of Natural Science.
- This course would also be helpful to those studying Natural Science who need extra tuition.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Research Analyst
- Lab Assistant
- Geological Researcher
- Research Scientist
- Nature Conservation Officer