About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. INTRO TO SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
- Intro to Social Psychology
- Psychology Research Ethics
2. SOCIAL COGNITION AND SOCIAL PERCEPTION
- Social Cognition and Social Perception
- The self in society
3. ATTITUDE INOCULATION AND INFERENTIAL STATISTICS
4. GROUP DECISION MAKING PROCESS
- Group Decision Making Process
- Attraction & Close Relationships in Social Psychology
5. PREJUDICE AND DISCRIMINATION IN PSYCHOLOGY
- Prejudice and Discrimination in Psychology
- Basic and Applied Social Psychology
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Advanced Social Psychology.
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to go on to higher study, or those hoping to work in Psychology.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Sports Psychologist