About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE
- RUBY ON RAILS TECHNOLOGY
- GETTING STARTED
- UNDERSTANDING THE CONTROLLERS, VIEWS, AND RESOURCEFUL ROUTES
- STUDYING DATABASES AND MIGRATIONS
- GUIDELINES TO MODELS AND ACTIVE RECORD
- EXPLAINING ASSOCIATIONS
- WHAT ARE CRUD, REST AND RESOURCEFUL ROUTES?
- IDENTIFYING CONTROLLERS AND CRUD
- WHAT ARE LAYOUTS. PARTIALS. AND VIEW HELPERS?
- OVERVIEW OF ASSETS
- WAY OF WORKING WITH FORMS
- DATA VALIDATION TECHNIQUES
- UNDERSTANDING CONTROLLER FEATURES
- IDENTIFYING USER AUTHENTICATION
- HOW TO IMPROVE THE SIMPLE CMS?
- THE CONCLUSION
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course learners will be awarded a Certificate in Ruby on Rails Fundamentals.
- This course is ideally suited to those who hope to achieve a career in back-end or full-stack web development
- This course would also be helpful for those already working in back-end or full-stack web development who need to update or certify their skills
Learners must be 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of English, ICT, literacy and numeracy.
This course would help you become:
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
- User Interface Designer
- Interactive Designer
- Back-End Developer
- Information Architecture
- Full-Stack Developer