About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- COURSE OVERVIEW
- GETTING STARTED WITH MS PROJECT
- CREATING A PROJECT FILE
- HOW TO CREATE TASKS
- LINK TASKS IN A PROJECT
- PROJECT RESOURCES
- IDENTIFYING THE REQUIRED RESOURCES
- UNDERSTANDING VIEWS
- WAY OF FINE-TUNING THE PROJECTS SCHEDULE
- HOW TO TRACK AND MANAGE A PROJECTS
- VIEWING AND REPORTING
- CONCEPT OF SHARING PROJECTS
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course learners will be awarded a Certificate in Microsoft Project 2016.
The course is perfect for you if you:
- Work within a project management environment and need to know how to use project management tools
- Are looking to progress into a project management position
Learners must be 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of English, ICT, literacy and numeracy.
This course would help you become:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant